Our goal is to provide Abington Township residents competitive and efficient solid waste collection and disposal services, and collect market recyclables generated within the Township in a professional and courteous manner.
Refuse Department Office Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Monday through Friday.
- Residential Trash Collection
- Commingle Recycling
- Large Item Pick up
- Household Hazardous Waste Collection
- Yard Waste Collection
- Leaf Collection
- Grass Recycling
- Compost Site Facilities
- Commercial Recycling
- Automated Collection
- Electronics Events
- Shredding Events
- Overview brochure of refuse and recycling collection.
- Abington Township Map of trash days.
- When do the Township's bi-annual clean ups take place?
- When do the Montgomery County Free Community Tire Collections Events take place?
- Reduce, Reuse and Recycle - Additional Information.