Public Utility Commission (PUC) Public Hearings Scheduled for Aqua PA Rate Increase
Aqua PA Proposed Water and Wastewater Rate Increase:
Aqua, Pennsylvania: Aqua Pennsylvania files first rate request since 2011. Click here to download the August 17, 2018 Press Release
Public Utility Commission: PUC to Investigate Water and Wastewater Rate Increases by Aqua Pennsylvania and Aqua Pennsylvania Wastewater: Click here to download the September 20, 2018 Press Release
Public Utility Commission, Public Hearings for Aqua Rate Increase:
- Hearing Notice- Public Input: Click here to download
- Smart Hearing Notice- Public Input: Click here to download
Office of Consumer Advocate (OCA), Tips for Participating in Public Input Hearings: Click here to download
Montgomery County Hearing Dates
There will be two public hearings in Montgomery County on November 14, 2018 and November 15, 2018. There will be a telephonic hearing on November 16, 2018. Information for hearings can be found below. These public meetings provide the public an opportunity to provide comment on the proposed rate increase. For more information on accommodations for disabilities and making comments click on the hearing notices above.
Wednesday, November 14, 2018
- When: 1:00 PM
- Where: Montgomery County Community College, Advanced Technology Center, Science Center 214
- 340 Dekalb Pike, Blue Bell, PA 19422, ** For GPS and Google Maps use 1313 Morris Road, Blue Bell, PA 19422
Thursday, November 15, 2018
- When: 6:00 PM
- Where: Upper Dublin High School, 800 Loch Alsh Avenue, Fort Washington, PA 19034
Friday, November 16, 2018
- When: 10: 00 AM
- Where: Hearing Room 1, Plaza Level, Commonwealth Keystone Building
- 400 North Street, Harrisburg, PA 17120
The documents and information found on this page will be updated as information is made available to the Township. Last updated 11/07/2018.
Should you have any additional questions, please contact the Office of the Township Manager, Communications and Public Affairs at 267-536-1000.